- Language: English
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Asia, Asia Pacific
Toys and Games in Hong Kong
- ID: 224692
- September 2004
- Region: Hong Kong
- 27 pages
- Euromonitor International
The Toys and Games in Hong Kong report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the traditional toys and games and the video games market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (1998-2003), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2008 illustrate how the market is set to change. Product coverage includes dolls/figures, activity/construction, indoor games, model vehicles, soft toys, outdoor games and video games.
With network of over 600 analysts worldwide, We have a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
Why buy this report?
- Get insight into trends in market performance (historic and forecasts)
- Pinpoint growth sectors and trends and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands
- Use Euromonitor’s research as a starting point for exploring new business opportunities