• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets. 2nd Edition
John Wiley and Sons Ltd, May 2010, Pages: 288
Maximize your fun and boost your productivity with this updated, full-color guide to tantalizing Twitter tips!
The popularity of Twitter continues to soar, and is fast becoming the most popular social networking site online. Whether you're looking to learn how to set up an account for the first time or are on the prowl for some cool third-party Twitter apps, this full-color guide will boost your entire Twitter experience.
Allowing you to communicate with fellow Twitters within a 140-character limit, this fun and fascinating social networking tool is easier than maintaining a blog and quicker than sending an e-mail or text. With these tips, tricks, and tweets, you'll stay in the know and up to date on anything and everything you find interesting.
- Explores the newest Twitter features, including the new re-tweet feature, which adds a re-tweet button to each tweet on a person's timeline, much like the sites current "reply" button
- Discusses Twitter's new search widget, which is more sophisticated and precise
- Shows how to use the just-announced Geolocation API, which adds location-based information to tweets
- Explains how to tweet from mobile devices
- Shows how to add Twitter to a blog or to other social networking sites such as Facebook
- Offers ideas for using Twitter in business as well as for personal contacts
- Covers Twitter terminology and provides helpful tips and tricks for expanding Twitter's usefulness through third-party applications
Explore the possibilities of Twitter and discover what the buzz is all about with this tremendously terrific guide to Twitter!
Chapter 1: How Do I Get Started with Twitter?
Chapter 2: What Can I Do to Customize My Twitter Profile?
Chapter 3: How Do I Send Tweets?
Chapter 4: How Do I Follow Other Twitter Users?
Chapter 5: Can I Use Twitter on My Mobile Phone?
Chapter 6: How Do I Find Stuff in Twitter?
Chapter 7: Where Can I Display My Twitter Feed?
Chapter 8: How Can I Take Twitter to the Next Level?
Chapter 9: What Tools Can I Use to Extend Twitter?
paul_mcfedries (@paulmcf) is a technical writer and programmer. He has written more than 70 books that have sold more than 3 million copies worldwide.