Strategic Analysis of the North American and European Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems Aftermarket
- ID: 2252876
- September 2012
- Region: Europe, North America, United States
- 114 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Government laws in both North America and parts of Europe are driving the adoption of tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), but the relatively small size of the installed base and lack of consumer and installer awareness have held back unit volumes so far. However, education and promotion efforts led by key manufacturers, combined with a growing installed base, have set the stage for rapid increase in TPMS sensor volumes, particularly beyond 2014. This research service identifies the key market drivers and restraints, demand metrics and competitive factors to provide a comprehensive analysis of the future market growth for TPMS sensors.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- What demand factors in the aftermarket will impact the development of the TPMS market?
- What are the challenges, drivers, and restraints in the TPMS aftermarket?
- What size will the TPMS aftermarket be by the end of the forecast period? How are TPMS sensor manufacturers positioned in the market, and how will those positions change in the future?
- How will the different value chain participants, including distributors, retailers, and installers, evolve?
- What are the existing and future strategies to foster growth for participants in the TPMS market?
- Executive Summary
- Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology, and Background
- Definitions and Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Total TPMS Aftermarket
-- Tire Pressure Management Systems Demand Analysis
-- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
-- Forecasts and Trends
-- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- North American TPMS Aftermarket
- European TPMS Aftermarket
- Conclusions and Future Outlook