This Strategic Report Analyzes & provides Key Insights into the Global Civil Helicopter Industry based on a comprehensive industry analysis through the Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape & shifting global dynamics amid difficult global macroeconomic environment as well as conditions.
Strategic Factor Analysis Summary(SFAS) matrix, also referred to as Quantitative SWOT Analysis, is a framework developed by T. L. Wheelen and J. D. Hunger, which is used widely as a key strategic analysis & planning tool.
The framework generates a snapshot of the prevailing, overall strategic equation for the industry by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking strategic factors in the internal & external environment based on their significance & potential degree of impact along-with the industry’s corresponding response to the factors.
The framework, thus, scores over the traditional SWOT analysis framework in terms of its ability to quantify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats respectively based on the potential degree of effect of each strategic factor being analyzed and the industry’s commensurate degree of responsiveness to that thereby making it much more effective from the perspective of strategic planning and analysis.
Usage & Relevance:
The report will provide & will be useful for:
- Including Analysis as Vital Inputs for Internal Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Analysis of inherent Industry Strengths & Weaknesses
- Identification & Analysis of Imminent Market Opportunities & Emerging Potential Threats
- Gaining access to Key Market Trends & Insights; crucial inputs for Decision-Makers
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as Restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making Potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Strategic Industry Outlook for 2013
The report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Civil Helicopter Industry & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus, rendering it custom-built for meetings & presentations while enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making as a ready self-reckoner.
Global Civil Helicopter Industry - Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) Matrix - With an Overall IFAS Score
- Strategic Factors categorized under Strengths
- Strategic Factors categorized under Weaknesses
Section – 2
Global Civil Helicopter Industry - External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrix - With an Overall EFAS Score
- Strategic Factors categorized under Opportunities
- Strategic Factors categorized under Threats
Section - 3
Global Civil Helicopter Industry - Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix – With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices - Overall SFAS Score for the Industry
- Key Sources of Strengths which could be Leveraged
- Areas of Improvements to Ameliorate & Offset
- Opportunities to Capitalize Upon
- Threats to Mitigate, Negate & Overcome
Section – 4
Global Civil Helicopter Industry – Force Field Analysis
Section – 5
Strategic Industry Outlook for 2013