- Language: English
- 2 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Algeria
Arabia Monitor Full Corporate Subscription
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Middle East
- Arabia Monitor
Covering some of the most complex emerging and frontier markets, Arabia Monitor is strategically positioned to provide timely research and insightful analysis, to help clients make informed decisions on how best to hedge the risks and capitalize on the opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
Arabia Monitor's expertise lies within its human capital. With 40+ years of relevant MENA experience, the team of Arabic speaking analysts, native to the MENA region, benefit from a thorough understanding of complex regional dynamics. Offices in London and New York infuse an international perspective into our research.
As the globalized economy becomes more interconnected, even firms with no direct business in MENA could see their worldwide operations severely affected in light of geo-political and macroeconomic changes in that region. Arabia Monitor's access to high level decision makers cuts through the noise to highlight the latest developments in the Middle Eastern markets and their implications on economics, markets and investment prospects.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE SUBSCRIPTION
The full corporate subscription allows access to an unlimited number of users to our:
1. Quarterly MENA Outlook and Back Issues: The MENA Outlook is a comprehensive publication covering macroeconomic, market and geopolitical analysis of the MENA region, laid out in a concise bullet point format. The publication presents Arabia Monitor's insights on global markets, moves on to cover regional issues, and then focuses on individual country macroeconomic studies. Each publication features a special interview with regional leaders including central bank governors, ministers and executives.
2. Quarterly Conference Calls with Dr Florence Eid and the Arabia Monitor Team: With 40+ years of relevant MENA experience, our analysts, native to the region and Arabic speakers, benefit from a local understanding of its complex dynamics.
3. The Arabia Monitor Monthly (8 issues per year): Arabia Monitor's monthly publication provides a timely snapshot of most notable recent developments in the dynamic MENA region. Our analysts get past the news to deliver the core, forward looking conclusions that markets-oriented readers look for.
4. Weekly Updates - The Country, Regional and Strategy Views Series: The Regional Views series are thematic papers, aimed at analysing developments in MENA through a big picture lens. Drawing comparisons within and outside the region to learn lessons and reach insightful conclusions for investors and businesses.
The Country views series shines the spotlight on specific developments in MENA countries, analysing them from a local perspective and drawing insightful conclusions for businesses and investors.
Strategy Views papers are special features by Arabia Monitor where our analysts present their take on some of the themes facing the MENA region today. These thought pieces are characterised by a bottom up approach to tackling broad subjects, thus providing the reader with a practical big picture outlook.
5. Preferential rates on additional services including bespoke sector and equity research projects and speaking engagements.
EXAMPLES OF SUBSCRIBERS
Examples of companies that already subscribed to "Arabia Monitor" include:
a. Total gas
b. Arab Banking Corporation International Bank
c. Barclays Bank
d. General Motors
e. Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden)
MORE LICENSE OPTIONS
Please contact our customer service team for more license options. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
The analysis is based on the macroeconomic and financial balance sheet of Arab countries delivering unique strategy insights and forecasts to businesses across a wide range of sectors. The team is led by Dr Florence Eid, formerly VP & Senior Economist for MENA at JP Morgan, and has worked with the World Bank on Latin American and North Africa. Dr. Eid sits on the Board of Directors for the Arab Banking Corporation International Bank in London and on the Advisory Board of QFinance. She is a Patron of the Contemporary Arts Society in London and holds a Ph.D. in Organization Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).