Global Ready to Drink (RTD) Tea & Coffee Market - By Additives, Packaging, Price Segments, Distribution Channels & Geography - Forecasts up to 2017
- Language: English
- 367 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
This report presents data on the Coffee consumption trends in Portugal. It analyzes Coffee consumption volumes and values at market and category level in addition to brand share and distribution channel data.
It examines the components of change in the market via study of 2006, 2011 and 2016 volumes and values, as well as the manner in which changes in consumer behavior have affected total volumes, values, brands selected and the type of products chosen.
Canadean's "Coffee Market in Portugal: Market Profile" provides data on the Portugal Coffee market, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand their own and their competitors' position in the market. Thus allowing them to use the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for overall Coffee sales and which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
"Coffee Market in Portugal: Market Profile" provides you with the following:
- Market analysis by value.
- Market value by category.
- Market analysis by volume.
- Market volume by category.
- Market value by brands.
- Market value by distribution channel.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the Coffee consumption in Portugal.
- Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) are provided, including brand data and sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
- Forecasts for 2016 will allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 Category definitions
1.2.2 Distribution Channel definitions
1.2.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.4 Methodology Summary
2 Portugal Coffee Market Overview
2.1 Coffee Value Analysis
2.1.1 Coffee Market by Value
2.1.2 Coffee Market Value by Segments
2.2 Coffee Volume Analysis
2.2.1 Coffee Market by Volume
2.2.2 Coffee Volume by Segments
2.3 Coffee Market Value Analysis by Brands, 2011
2.4 Coffee Market Value by Distribution Channel, 2011
3.1 About Canadean