- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Denmark
Systematic A/S: Aerospace and Defence - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- ID: 2255253
- October 2012
- 13 Pages
- iCD Research
Strategic Defence Intelligence's ""Systematic A/S: Aerospace and Defence Company Profile and SWOT Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries affecting the company.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Systematic A/S""
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Systematic A/S"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Systematic A/S""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Systematic A/S (Systematic) is a global IT company which develops products and solutions for the defense, healthcare and security sectors. The company provides reliable and robust software solutions such as SitaWare Suite, IRIS Suite, EWare and Load Planner C130, which are easy to configure and integrate, and quick to deploy across defense forces. It also offers the Columna range of healthcare products which serve as an electronic patient record system. In addition, the company provides various intelligence and security solutions to government agencies. Systematic serves customers in 43 countries and has sales and implementation partners in 24 countries. The company operates internationally through its subsidiaries located in the US, the UK and Finland. Systematic is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1 Major Products and Services
Table 2 History
Table 3 Key Employees
Table 4 Locations
- Systematic A/S