• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
WB Electronics S.A.: Aerospace and Defence - Company Profile and SWOT Report
iCD Research, October 2012, Pages: 11
Strategic Defence Intelligence's ""WB electronics S.A.: Aerospace and Defence Company Profile and SWOT Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries affecting the company.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""WB electronics S.A.""
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""WB electronics S.A."" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""WB electronics S.A.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
WB Electronics S.A. (WB Electronics) is a system-integrator and manufacturer of specialized electronics equipment for the command and control applications of land forces. The company primarily focuses on software development, system integration, design and manufacturing of computers, terminals and communication devices, and maintenance of deployed systems. In addition, the company has expertise in C4ISR systems, software integration, military electronics and integration of military vehicle electronics. The company's offerings also include integrated command support systems, battlefield visualization systems, gun and cannon automation, and sensors. The company primarily serves the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland. WB Electronics is headquartered in Poland.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1 Major Products and Services
Table 2 History
Table 3 Key Employees
Table 4 Locations
- WB Electronics SA