• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Successes and Failures Case Study: Crystal Eco
Datamonitor, September 2012, Pages: 9
Crystal Eco is part of Datamonitor Consumer's Successes and Failures series. These case studies examine best-in-class examples of innovation and marketing – supported by Datamonitor's consumer insight research – to drive success.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures. This case study looks at how Crystal Eco has succeeded in Brazil by tapping into the sustainability trend.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the CPG industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
- Around 80% of new product innovation fails, highlighting the challenge that industry players face in innovating in today's competitive market landscape. Failed innovation can severely undermine profits and brand reputations. Conversely, the rewards for successful innovation are substantial.
- Datamonitor is constantly monitoring the big winners and losers in the consumer packaged goods industry. This case study looks at the example of Crystal Eco mineral water in Brazil. Increased brand loyalty has been achieved by combining innovative sustainable packaging solutions and strong marketing campaigns.
Reasons to Purchase
- Why is Crystal Eco considered an interesting case of success?
- How does Datamonitor judge the success of Crystal Eco?
- What consumer insight has underpinned this?
- What can I learn from the success of Crystal Eco?