• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Successes and Failures Case Study: Discover your Coca-Cola Zero Campaign
Datamonitor, September 2012, Pages: 9
Discover your Coca-Cola Zero Campaign is part of Datamonitor Consumer's Successes and Failures series. These case studies examine best-in-class examples of innovation and marketing – supported by Datamonitor's consumer insight – to drive success.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures. This case study looks at how Coca-Cola has reinvigorated the Coke Zero brand in Brazil by tapping into the appeal of customization benefits to re-engage with young adult consumers in the country.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
- Around 80% of new product innovation fails, highlighting the challenge that industry players face in innovating in today's competitive market landscape. Failed innovation can severely undermine profits and brand reputations. Conversely, the rewards for successful innovation are substantial.
- Datamonitor is constantly monitoring the big winners and losers in the consumer packaged goods industry. This case study looks at the example of the Discover your Coca-Cola Zero campaign in Brazil. The brand capitalized on the importance of personalized communication to re-engage with young adult consumers.
Reasons to Purchase
- Why is the Discover your Coca-Cola Zero campaign considered an interesting case of success?
- How does Datamonitor judge the success of the Discover your Coca-Cola Zero campaign?
- What consumer insight has underpinned this?
- What can I learn from the success of the Discover your Coca-Cola Zero campaign?