This product is currently not available for purchase.
MarketWatch Food - Q3 2012
- ID: 2255506
- September 2012
- 32 Pages
Datamonitor's Food MarketWatch provides monthly insight into the key developments in the food industry, including the latest news, analysis, and opinion from Europe, North America, South and Central America, and Asia Pacific.
The Food MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from July 15, 2012 to August 14, 2012.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the food industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest food industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
- This month's food innovation review looks at how manufacturers are seeking to enhance instant noodles by offering unusual sensory experiences, with a new launch designed to be mixed with ice, and another using vegetable formulations to hint at health benefits. Elsewhere, lime-based flavors could be making a comeback in savory products.
Reasons to Purchase
- What have the key developments and trends been in the food industry in July and August 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?