Target Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Target Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Target Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Target Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Target Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Target Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Target Corporation (Target or 'the company') is one of the largest retailers in the US. The company offers household essentials, apparel and accessories, hardlines, food and pet supplies, and home furnishings and decor at discounted prices. Target operates in the US. It is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and employed about 347,000 people as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $72,618 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 1.9% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $4,535 million in FY2015, a decrease of 12.3% compared to FY2014. The net profit was $2,449 million in FY2015, a decrease of 9.1% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Target Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Target Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Target Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects SHOW LESS READ MORE >