Genesco Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Genesco Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Genesco Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Genesco Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Genesco Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Genesco Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Genesco Inc. (Genesco or 'the company') is a retailer and wholesaler of branded footwear, apparel and accessories with presence in the US, Puerto Rico, Canada, the UK and Ireland. It is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and employed about 27,325 people as of January 31, 2015, of whom approximately 17,325 were employed on part-time basis. The company recorded revenues of $2,859.8 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 8.9% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $167.3 million in FY2015, an increase of 2.4% over FY2014. The net profit was $97.7 million in FY2015, an increase of 5.4% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Genesco Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Genesco Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Genesco Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects SHOW LESS READ MORE >