• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
India 2012 - Discover India Companies
Faust Information GmbH, August 2012
Indian Business Database - Sales Leads on CD
Indian Business Database Categories in txt-Format
Selected India businesses, companies, suppliers and importers
299,700 companies in 1,500 classifications including name of contact, email & websites.
Unlimited exporting capabilities!
This product is a list of Indian businesses with business name, phone number, street address, city, post code as well as some contact names, email addresses.
Also thousands recently submitted new lists
Good for direct-marketing by phone or mail
What's inside this CD-ROM?
- more than 299,000 Indian businesses with contact information
- Covers all major yellow pages headings with more than 1,500 categories
- Management software
- Powerful keyword search and Text Search
- Business titles, addresses, city, post code
- phone numbers
- email addresses for fast contact
- some websites, fax numbers
Number of total entries (companies) 299,762
Entries with Website 23,803
Entries with EMail 68,591
Entries with Fax number 1,261
Entries with Phone number 299,762
Entries with Address 299,762
Entries with Name of contact 245,707
* Numbers vary frequently and the final result on your CD/DVDs may differ. Duplicate exists. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
This product is NOT A COMPLETE LIST of businesses of this region (country or area).
MDB File - MS Access File (Raw data)
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at our Store.
- Raw data may not available to all products and if you purchased an unavailable MS Access file, we will refund the charge on this file.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only. If you order the "download" option, the downloaded copy may not include the MDB file.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.