• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
SkillSoft Limited: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report
iCD Research, October 2012, Pages: 16
ICD Research's ""SkillSoft Limited: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""SkillSoft Limited""
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""SkillSoft Limited"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""SkillSoft Limited""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SkillSoft Limited (SkillSoft) designs and develops on-demand training and e-learning solutions. The company primarily offers e-learning content, online information resources, flexible learning technologies, and related support services. SkillSoft through an online library provides access to more than 31,000 digitized IT and business reference titles, including the full text of books, book summaries and executive reports. The company offers these solutions and services to over 14.40 million licensed users across education and government sectors. Geographically, SkillSoft has presence in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. It was formerly known as SkillSoft PLC and currently operates as a subsidiary of SSI Investments III Limited. SkillSoft is headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
- SkillSoft Limited