Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd : Ingredients - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- ID: 2272296
- October 2012
- 25 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd : Ingredients - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chenguang Biotech Group Co. Ltd. (Chenguang) is a manufacturer of agricultural products and herb extracts, based in China. The company's product portfolio includes natural colors, flavors, essential oils, protein oils, nutritional extracts and preserved fruits. It offers its products to a number of industries including food, beverages, animal feed, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and healthcare industries. The company operates through a number of subsidiaries including Tianjin Chenguang Natural Pigment Co., Ltd., Xinjiang Chenguang Natural Pigment Co., Ltd., Hebei Kekou Food Co., Ltd., Xinjiang Chenxi Chilli Co., Ltd., and Handan Chenguang Precious Oil Co., Ltd. The company offers its products and services in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Chenguang is headquartered in Quzhou, China. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6.2 Ratio Definitions