Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) vs. Corporate Owned-Personally Enabled (COPE) Strategy for Enterprise Mobility
- Language: English
- 29 Pages
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
The global customer experience (CE) monitoring solutions market offers significant opportunities for vendors as the demand for assessing quality of service from the end-user perception increases. The trend is toward increased mobility with consumers expecting to do everything on the go via their smart devices. Greater usage puts tremendous strain on networks, often causing congestion and delays, which leads to negative end-user experience. In this study, the market is segmented into hardware-based and software-based CE monitoring. Further topics include market analysis, revenue forecasts, and market drivers and restraints from 2012 to 2018. Also included are geographic trends and a competitive analysis.
Key Questions That This Study Will Answer
- Does the CE monitoring market present future opportunities to vendors?
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What drives the demand for CE monitoring solutions?
- Which of the CE monitoring market segments is presenting major growth opportunities?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they require partnerships to take their business to the next level?
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Total Customer Experience Monitoring Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4 Hardware-based CE Monitoring Segment Breakdown
5 Software-based CE Monitoring Segment Breakdown
6 The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
- Anritsu Company