- Language: English
- 480 Pages
- Published: June 2012
Advanced Photoshop CC for Design Professionals Digital Classroom
- ID: 2292990
- December 2013
- 352 Pages
- John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Full–color, step–by–step instructional book
Video training from expert instructors
Tutorials and lesson files on companion DVD
You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Professional trainers guide you through 12 lessons, helping you learn invaluable Photoshop CC skills at your own speed. Full–color, easy–to–follow steps in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the companion DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private tutor showing you the best way to learn Photoshop CC.
- Discover tips and tricks geared for design professionals
- Find out how to build compositions using advanced masking techniques
- Discover how to take the vector tools in Photoshop to the next level
- Find out how to create 3D illustrations in Photoshop
- Learn how to color–correct images like a pro
- Find out how to save your images for web and application design
Find out how to use automation tools to build actions. Learn how to use the Pen tool for difficult selections and unique artwork.
Jennifer Smith is cofounder of American Graphics Institute as well as a Certified Technical Trainer. She is a member of the AGI Creative Team, which develops and delivers global training programs for creative, marketing, and communications professionals.