- Language: English
- 179 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Global
Singapore Airlines Limited: Transport and Logistics - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global, Singapore
- 35 Pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's ""Singapore Airlines Limited : Transport and Logistics - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Singapore Airlines Limited""
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Singapore Airlines Limited"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Singapore Airlines Limited""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Singapore Airlines Limited (Singapore Airlines) is a provider of airline, airport terminal and engineering services. The company provides both passenger and cargo and mail air transportation services to its customers worldwide. It also offers airframe maintenance and overhaul services, line maintenance, and technical ground handling services. In addition, it manufactures aircraft cabin equipment and refurbishes aircraft galleys, apart from offering technical and non-technical handling services and repair and overhaul services of hydro-mechanical aircraft equipment. Singapore Airlines covers over 60 destinations in 30 countries across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. As on March 31, 2012, the company operated 100 aircraft with an average age of 74 months. Singapore Airlines is headquartered in Singapore. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
- Singapore Airlines Limited