- Language: English
- Published: May 2014
Cawachi Ltd. - Company Capsule
- Published: November 2012
- 25 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Cawachi Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cawachi Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Cawachi Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Cawachi Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Cawachi Ltd. (Cawachi Ltd.) is an operator of drug stores. The company offers drugs, medicines, vitamin tablets, nursing care items, health care products and various other pharmaceutical products. It also sells cosmetics, beatuty care products and other miscellaneous goods such as detergents, toilet papers, pet items, milk powders, food and confectionery, general grocery products. Cawachi Ltd. operates through its stores located in Shizuoka Prefecture and Yamanashi, Nagano, Niigata Prefecture, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Gunma, Ibaraki, Tochigi Prefecture, Fukushima Prefecture, Miyagi Prefecture, Yamagata Prefecture and Iwate Prefecture. The company was incorporated in 1967. Cawachi Ltd. is headquartered in Oyama, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions