- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: October 2014
Aoki Holdings, Inc. - Company Capsule
- ID: 2295540
- November 2012
- 26 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Aoki Holdings, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aoki Holdings, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aoki Holdings, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Aoki Holdings, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
AOKI Holdings Inc. (AOKI) is a holding company based in Japan. The company is involved in fashion, bridal and entertainment businesses. Its fashion business focuses on the planning and sale of clothing, accessories and other fashion products for men and women under AOKI brand name. The company's bridal business operates wedding and reception halls, including guesthouse-style wedding and reception facilities, and anniversary-themed facilities, and supplies commemorative products, such as champagne, flowers and chocolate gifts. Its entertainment business manages and operates café complexes, karaoke and party facilities, and fitness clubs. AOKI is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions