- Language: English
- 56 Pages
- Published: July 2014
Bernard Chaus, Inc. - Company Capsule
- Published: January 2013
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Retail's "Bernard Chaus, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bernard Chaus, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Retail strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bernard Chaus, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Bernard Chaus, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Bernard Chaus, Inc. (Chaus) is an apparel retailer based in the US. The company primarily retails a wide range of men's and women's designer, sportswear and casual wear. The product portfolio includes an array of jackets, skirts, pants, blouses, knit tops, sweaters, tailored suits, dresses and related accessories. The company markets its products under different brands including JOSEPHINE CHAUS, JOSEPHINE, JOSEPHINE STUDIO, CHAUS, CHAUS SPORT, CYNTHIA STEFFE, SEAMLINE CYNTHIA STEFFE and CYNTHIA CYNTHIA STEFFE. Its products are sold through department store, specialty retailers, discount stores, wholesale clubs and other retail outlets. The company was founded in the year 1975. Chaus is headquartered in New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Bernard Chaus, Inc.