- Language: English
- 38 Pages
- Published: August 2014
Hai-O Enterprise Berhad - Company Capsule
- Published: November 2012
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Hai-O Enterprise Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hai-O Enterprise Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hai-O Enterprise Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Hai-O Enterprise Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Hai-O Enterprise Berhad (Hai-O) is a health care products retailer based in Malaysia. The company primarily retails a wide range of herbal medicines and other healthcare products. The product portfolio includes an array of complementary medicines, medicated tonic, wellness, beauty and healthcare products and clinical services. Furthermore, its other business activities include wholesale and retail, multi-level marketing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and operating Chinese medicinal clinics and laboratories. The company offers its products under different brands including Tong Ren Tang, Great Wall, Kind Series, Herby, Honbo, ZHEN-G, HAI-O and Kaeam, among others. It was established in the year 1975. Hai-O is headquartered in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
Hai-O Enterprise Berhad