- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Argentina
Grimoldi S.A. - Company Capsule
- ID: 2295570
- November 2012
- 22 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Grimoldi S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grimoldi S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Grimoldi S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Grimoldi S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Grimoldi S.A. (Grimoldi) is a retailer based in Argentina. The company primarily retails and markets a wide range of footwear, leather goods and clothing products. The product portfolio includes an array of footwear, bags, wallets and leather accessories for women, men and children. The company markets its products under different brands including Hush Puppies, MERRELL, Caterpillar, Kickers, AMERICAN PiE, Patagonia, ROCKPORT,The North Face and Timberland brands. The company was incorporated in the year 1895. Grimoldi is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions