Emerging Pharmaceutical Market in China - Forecast to Become The World’s Third-Largest Pharmaceutical Market By 2013
- Language: English
- 85 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: China
Canadean's "Jointown Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jointown Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Jointown Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Jointown Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Jointown Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (Jointown Pharmaceutical) is a pharmaceutical products distributing company based in China. The company manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical products, medical devices, biological products and health care products. It also offers wholesale, retail sale, pharmaceutical production, research and development, and related value-added services. Jointown Pharmaceutical's other products include drugs, raw materials, medical consumables, hygiene products and Chinese herbal medicines among others. It distributes its products to wholesalers, retailers, retail chain stores and others. The company has operations in Hubei, Beijing, Henan, Xinjiang, Shanghai, Guangdong, Shandong, Fujian, Jiangsu, Chongqing, Jiangxi, Lanzhou, Liaoning and Inner Mongolia across China. Jointown Pharmaceutical is headquartered in Beijing, China. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
Jointown Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.