Mammy Mart Corporation - Company Capsule
- ID: 2295574
- November 2012
- 25 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Mammy Mart Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mammy Mart Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mammy Mart Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Mammy Mart Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Mammy Mart Corporation (Mammy Mart) is a perishable food supermarket stores operating company based in Japan. The company offers fresh food products, general food products and daily necessities among others. Its product portfolio includes fruits, vegetables, fish, domestic cattle and beaf products. Mammy Mart is also involved in leasing of real estate properties. As of April 2012, the company operates 59 stores in Japan. It was established in the year 1965. Mammy Mart's affiliated companies include Foods Co., Ltd. and Hiroshi Aya Mommy service. The company is headquartered in Saitama, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions