- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: October 2014
Marumiyastore Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule
- ID: 2295575
- November 2012
- 24 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Marumiyastore Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Marumiyastore Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Marumiyastore Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Marumiyastore Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
MarumiyaStore Co., Ltd. (MarumiyaStore) is a supermarket chain operator based in Japan. It is principally involved in operating fresh food supermarkets. The company offers a wide variety of fresh food products through its stores located in Oita, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture, Kumamoto Prefecture and Fukuoka across Japan. MarumiyaStore's affiliates include Market Mommy Co., Seika Co., Ltd. Datong Saeki and Marumiya Fisheries Co. The company was established in the year 1972. MarumiyaStore is headquartered in Oita Prefecture, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions