Maruya Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule
- ID: 2295576
- November 2012
- 19 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Maruya Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maruya Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Maruya Co. Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Maruya Co. Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Maruya Co., Ltd. (Maruya) is a supermarkets chain operator based in Japan. The company provides a wide variety of food products. Its product portfolio includes meat, fish, fruit, marine products, sweets, prepared food, alcoholic drinks, daily supplies and groceries. It operates over 50 supermarkets mainly located in Chiba, Ibaraki, Saitama and Tochigi Prefectures. Maruya also operates four convenience stores located in Tokyo, Saitama and Chiba Prefectures. The company was established in the year 1962. Maruya is headquartered in Obuchi, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions