- Published: May 2012
- Region: Africa, Global
Metcash Ltd - Company Capsule
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
- 23 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Metcash Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metcash Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metcash Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Metcash Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Metcash Ltd (Metcash) is a groceries, liquor and associated products wholesaler, distributor and retailer based in Australia. The company operates through four business divisions, metcash food and grocery, liquor marketers, Campbells wholesale and Mitre 10. Its product portfolio includes grocery, fresh produce, liquor, hardware and other fast moving consumer goods. Metcash markets its products under the brand names of IGA, Autobarn, Carparts, Supa IGA and IGA xpress. The company was incorporated in the year 1920. Metcash is headquartered in Macquarie Park, Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions