• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
TAL International Group, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean Ltd, January 2013, Pages: 21
Packaging's "TAL International Group, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TAL International Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Packaging strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "TAL International Group, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "TAL International Group, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
TAL International Group, Inc. (TAL International) is a packaging solutions provider based in the US. The company primarily produces and leases a wide range of containers. The product portfolio includes standard dry containers, high cube dry containers, refrigerated containers, tank containers, open tops, flat racks, chassis, generator sets and pallet wide containers. It's service offerings include acquisition, leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of multiple types of intermodal containers and chassis. TAL International markets its products through different brands including Trader, Greyslot and Space Wise among others. The company was incorporated in the year 1963. TAL International is headquartered in Purchase, New York, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Locations
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Valuation
TAL International Group, Inc.