- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
Sangetsu Co., Ltd. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- ID: 2295634
- November 2012
- 29 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Sangetsu Co., Ltd. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sangetsu Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sangetsu Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sangetsu Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sangetsu Co., Ltd. (Sangetsu) is an in-store and catalog retailer of interior decorating products. The company sells branded decorative products such as wall papers, curtain, fabrics and flooring materials. It sells its products through 25 locations including showrooms, offices and affiliates. The company principally operates through two subsidiaries including Sungreen. Co., LTD., which is involved in the wholesale of specialty exterior products and general building materials, and Yamada Lighting Co., Ltd., involved in designing, manufacturing, wholesale, import and export of lighting related products. Sangetsu operates in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and the US. The company also operates through its affiliate Sangetsu America, Inc. in New York, the US. In addition, the company sells its products online. Sangetsu is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
Sangetsu Co., Ltd.