- Published: October 2011
Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- ID: 2295635
- November 2012
- Region: Japan
- 12 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. (Seven-Eleven Japan) is a convenience store operator with more than 47,298 company-owned and franchised stores in Japan and internationally. It also provides convenience of ticketing services using multifunctional copiers. The product portfolio includes processed food, daily food, fast food and nonfood items. The company's North American subsidiary, 7-Eleven, operates more than 7,149 stores. As of July 2012, the company operated 7-Eleven stores in 40 of 47 prefectures in Japan. Geographically, the company operates in Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe. The company operates as a subsidiary of Seven and I Holdings Co., Ltd. Seven-Eleven Japan is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries