- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: October 2014
Shibuya Kogyo Co., Ltd. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- ID: 2295636
- November 2012
- 29 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Shibuya Kogyo Co., Ltd. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shibuya Kogyo Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Shibuya Kogyo Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Shibuya Kogyo Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Shibuya Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Shibuya) is a packaging machinery manufacturer, based in Japan. The company's product portfolio includes bottling systems, packaging systems, product handling systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing systems, environmental systems and laser working systems. In addition, it also provides water-jet cutting systems, oxy / hydrogen gas cutting systems, semiconductor system, medical instrument systems, agricultural equipment systems and food processing systems. It also offers cleaning systems including multi-purpose washing machine, voltmeter cover cleaning system, vacuum cake filtration system. The company offers its products to beverage industry and also provides packaging system for snacks, retort pouch (boil-in pouch), bottles and pharmaceutical products packaging. Shibuya is headquartered in Ishikawa, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8.2 Ratio Definitions