- Published: October 2011
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: April 2013
- 34 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (SCA) is into the production, development and marketing of personal care, tissue and forest products. The company's personal product portfolio includes incontinence care products, baby diapers and feminine care products. Its tissue products include toilet paper, facial tissue, kitchen rolls napkins and handkerchiefs. In addition, its forest products include newsprint, magazine paper, pulp, building trade customized wood products, wood components used in furniture manufacturing and building construction, solid wood products and bio-fuel. The company offers its products through various brands such as TENA, Tork, Libero, Libresse, Zewa, Regio, Velvet, Plenty, Sorbent and Edet. SCA is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Solvency
Figure 3: Valuation
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|