- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
- 31 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "The Men's Wearhouse, Inc.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Men's Wearhouse, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Men's Wearhouse, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Men's Wearhouse, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. (MW) is a leading specialty retailers of men's apparel based in the US. The product portfolio includes suits, slacks, sport coats, formal wear, sportswear, business casual, outerwear, dress shirts, shoes and accessories. The company also offers services such as retail dry cleaning and a corporate apparel and uniform program. As of October 2012, the company operated 1,153 retail stores across the US and Canada. The company operates its stores in the US under the brand names of Men's Wearhouse, Men's Wearhouse and Tux and KandG while it operates across ten provinces of Canada, under brand, Moores Clothing for Men. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc.