- Language: English
- 82 Pages
- Published: December 2014
- Region: Russia
X5 Retail Group N.V.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- ID: 2295648
- November 2012
- 33 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "X5 Retail Group N.V.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "X5 Retail Group N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "X5 Retail Group N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "X5 Retail Group N.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
X5 Retail Group N.V. (X5) operates multi-format stores including discount stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets. The product portfolio includes national and private brands of food, alcohol and non-food items. It primarily operates through three store formats: soft discounters, supermarkets and hypermarkets. As of December 2011, the company operated 3,002 stores, including 2,525 discount stores, 330 supermarkets and 77 hypermarkets and 70 convenience stores with selling space of 1.70 million sq. m. The company operates these stores under five brands: Pyaterochka, Perekrestok, Karusel, Pyaterochka-Maxi and Perekrestok-Express. Geographically, the company's operations are spanned across Russia and Ukraine. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
X5 Retail Group N.V.