- Language: English
- 154 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: World
Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: November 2012
- 32 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Limited (Lee and Man) is a manufacturer and distributor of paper and packaging products based in Hong Kong. The company's product portfolio includes pulp kraft linerboard, test linerboard, white top linerboard and high strength corrugating medium. Its products are used to produce corrugated board and carton boxes. Lee and Man also operates recyclable old corrugated containers collection. Lee and Man operates five plants located in Dongguan Huangyong, Dongguan Hongmei, Jiangsu Changshu, Chongqing and Guangxi across China. The company's operations are spanned across China, Vietnam, the US, British Virgin Islands, Macau and Hong Kong. The company is headquartered at Kwun Tong in Kowloon, Hong Kong. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Limited
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|