- Published: December 2011
Neiman Marcus, Inc.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- ID: 2295665
- November 2012
- 17 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Neiman Marcus, Inc.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Neiman Marcus, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Neiman Marcus, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Neiman Marcus, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Neiman Marcus, Inc. (Neiman Marcus) is a specialty retailer of clothing and accessories, based in the US. The company's product portfolio includes women's couture and designer clothing, menswear, children's clothing, contemporary sportswear, handbags, fashion accessories, shoes, cosmetics, furnishings, jewelry, decorative home accessories, crystal and silver and gift items. The company sells its merchandise through company-owned stores under banners such as Neiman Marcus, Last Call, Bergdorf Goodman and CUSP. It has 42 Neiman Marcus stores, two Bergdorf Goodman stores, 33 off-price stores and six CUSP stores. It also sells its products online and through catalogs. The company is headquartered in New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries