- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Parlux Fragrances, LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Global
- 14 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Parlux Fragrances, LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Parlux Fragrances, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Parlux Fragrances, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Parlux Fragrances, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Parlux Fragrances, LLC (Parlux Fragrances) is a manufacturer and marketer of fragrances and beauty products. The company principally offers body lotions, shower gels, creams, soaps, deodorants and dusting powders. It also manufactures and distributes handbags, watches, small leather goods, purses, cosmetics, and sunglasses. The company offers these products under brands such as Paris Hilton, Rihanna, Queen Latifah, Jessica Simpson, Marc Ecko, Nicole Miller, Josie Natori, Kanye West, and Vince Camuto names on a licensee basis. Parlux Fragrances markets its products through national department stores, specialty stores, and perfumeries in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Australia and the Caribbean. The company operates as a subsidiary of Perfumania Holdings, Inc. Parlux Fragrances is headquartered in Florida, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Parlux Fragrances, Inc.