- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
St. Galler Kantonalbank AG (SGKN): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: October 2013
- Region: Global, Switzerland
- 30 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
St. Galler Kantonalbank AG (SGKN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. 'St. Galler Kantonalbank AG (SGKN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'St. Galler Kantonalbank AG' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
St. Galler Kantonalbank AG (SGKB) is a private banking and wealth management bank in Switzerland. It offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth-individuals (HNWIs, clients with assets worth US$1 million or more assets excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Key services offered by the bank include private banking, asset management, investment research, and investment advisory services. Assets under management (AuM) of the bank stood at CHF18.13 billion (US$19.33 billion) as on December 31, 2012. The bank had historical AuM figures of CHF16.2 billion (US$17.24 billion) as on December 31, 2011, which stood at CHF17.4 billion (US$18.5 billion) as on December 31, 2010. St. Galler Kantonalbank AG has a presence in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and France, Additionally, the bank offers private banking and wealth management services in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Latin America through its subsidiaries in Switzerland and Germany. St. Galler Kantonalbank AG is headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Valuation
St. Galler Kantonalbank AG