- Published: November 2009
- Region: United States
Citigroup Private Bank (C): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Global, United States
- 18 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Citigroup Private Bank (C): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.'Citigroup Private Bank (C): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Citigroup Private Bank' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Citigroup Private Bank is the private banking and wealth management arm of Citigroup Inc. It is one of the leading wealth managers in the world by assets under management. Products offered by Citigroup Private Bank include private banking and lending services, equity and fixed income services, alternate asset management services, family office services and wealth advisory services. Citibank Private Bank also runs an art advisory service, promoting art as a form of asset. In addition, the company offers investment services such as hedge funds, private equity investments and exchange funds.
- Target customers of the company include high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), families and law firms and their partners. As of December 31, 2011, assets under management (AuM) of the company stood at US$217 billion. Citigroup Private Bank generates a significant portion of its revenues from the Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions. The company is headquartered in New York City, the US." SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
- Citigroup Private Bank