- Language: English
- 11 Pages
- Published: June 2012
Prime Polymer - Polypropylene Producer Profiles
- ID: 2304248
- June 2012
- 8 Pages
- Townsend Solutions
Townsend's Polypropylene Producer Profiles provide a detailed examination of the petrochemical site specific operations of the world's major polypropylene resin producers.
Reports are based upon primary and secondary research conducted around the world by Townsend's Polyolefin experts. Each executive summary style report provides a strategic overview of the petrochemical producers specific corporate strategy, investments, feed-stocks, technology, product line, marketing structure and production facilities history.
Exhibits include resin specific current and planned capacity additions with manufacturing process and technology by site, and an overview of production by region with a 5 year forecast of publicly announced new additions. These reports can assist with:
- Obtaining a reliable and detailed understanding of each producer's company history, production line capacity by resin type, technologies, feed-stocks, and corporate strategy.
- Understanding who and where producers/suppliers market their production and who is partnering with whom to grow in the future.
- Supporting business/sales activities by understanding competitors businesses.
- Identifying prospective growth partners, licensors of technology and new regions into which you should market.
- Capitalizing on the weaknesses of your competitors and developing targeted marketing strategies.
Exhibit 1 - Supplier PP Capacity & Additions By Region
Exhibit 2 - Supplier PP Capacity & Additions By Site