- Language: English
- 33 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: China
Notebooks/Laptops: 15"-16" Systems
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
- 6 Pages
- Mind Commerce LLC
The Mobile Index provides a sophisticated, proprietary algorithm for scoring the top products and services in each of 60+ mobile and wireless categories based on four variables:
- Technology innovation,
- Management strength,
- Market acceptance and
- Financial strength.
The Mobile Index service gives enterprises more information than other rating services since it considers four important variables that are then combined in a proprietary algorithm to best estimate the product's relative value compared to others in the same category.
This edition of Mobile Index evaluates the most popular class of laptops - those with screens 15" to 16".
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Regulatory and Policy Individuals
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Government and International Bodies
- Business and Financial Institutions
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Lawyers, Bankers, Libraries, Embassies
- Patent Offices and Technology Executives
- Venture Capitalists, Consultants and more...
The Category: Small Form Factor Tablets
Lenovo ThinkPad T530
Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display- 15.6"
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK® AH532 Notebook- 15.6"
Apple MacBook Pro- 15"
Lenovo IdeaPad U510- 15.6"
Dell Inspiron i15N-2728BK- 15.6"
Dell XPS- 15.6"
HP Pavilion m6- 15.6"
Sony Vaio S Series SVS1511AGXB- 15.5"
Samsung Series 9 NP900X4B-A02- 15"
HP Envy Sleekbook 6- 15.6"
Acer Aspire V5-571P-6642- 15.6"
ASUS U56E BAL7- 15.6"
Maingear EX-L- 15"
Mobile Insights Recommendations
Mind Commerce Publishing