- Language: English
- 38 Pages
- Published: August 2014
Valartis Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Switzerland
- 16 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Valartis Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in-depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Valartis Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Valartis Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Valartis Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of Valartis Group AG, which is based in Switzerland. Valartis Private Banking offers a wide range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence). Key service offerings of the company include portfolio management, investment advisory, financial planning, trust, philanthropy, and foreign exchange services.
Assets under management (AuM) of the company stood at CHF6.22 billion as on June 30, 2012. The company had historical AuM figures of CHF5.58 billion as on December 31, 2011, which stood at CHF4.5 billion as on December 31, 2010. The company has a presence in Zurich and Geneva in Switzerland. Additionally, the company has international presence in Liechtenstein, Austria, and Singapore. Valartis Private Banking is headquartered in Baar, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries