• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Online Advertising Forecasts
Digital TV Research, November 2012, Pages: 34
Global online advertising revenues will reach $143 billion in 2017, according to a new report from Digital TV Research. The Online Advertising Forecasts report estimates that the 2017 total is more than double the $66 billion recorded in 2010 and considerably up from the $92 billion predicted for 2012.
The US will remain the dominant territory for online advertising expenditure. Its share of online advertising revenues stay at 40% of the global total, although its online ad spend will grow from $26,040 million in 2010 to $58,133 million in 2017. The UK will retain second place, recording $11,724 million in 2017. China will overtake Japan to take third place in 2014. China’s online advertising revenues will grow from $2,600 million in 2010 to $10,808 million in 2017.
Published in November 2012, this 34-page PDF report covers 40 countries. Contents include:
- Executive summary and analysis
- Online advertising country profiles. NEW FOR THIS EDITION
- Global forecasts summary (2010-2017)
- Total household forecasts (2010-2017)
- Fixed broadband household forecasts (2010-2017)
- Fixed broadband household as % of total households (2010-2017)
- Online advertising expenditure forecasts (2010-2017)
- Online advertising expenditure per broadband household (2010-2017)
Forecasts (2010-2017) contain the following detail for each country:
- Total households (000)
- Fixed broadband households (000)
- Broadband households/Total households (%)
- Online advertising total (US$ mil.)
- Online advertising per broadband household (US$)
40 Countries Covered:
- Czech Rep.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.