- Language: English
- 12 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: China
Crop Protection China News 1220
- Published: October 2012
- Region: China
- 14 Pages
- CCM International Limited
The high-profile list, namely 2012 China Top 100 Pesticide Manufacturers, was released on 19 Oct., 2012 by China Crop Protection Industry Association (CCPIA) at the 12th National Agrochemical Exchange Meeting during 19 Oct. to 21 Oct., 2012.
Zhejiang Wynca retains No. 1 with its pesticide revenue of USD339.14 million in 2011 (it ranked the first with its pesticide revenue of USD294.96 million in 2010). Jiangsu Yangnong and Hubei Sanonda are ranked the second and the third place in the list.
Compared with the 2011 China Top 100 Pesticide Manufacturers, total pesticide revenue of the top 100 pesticide manufacturers in 2011 reached USD9.81 billion, up 23.6% YoY. Such a large growth rate of total pesticide revenue in 2011 not only shows the good performances that these pesticide companies have made, but also shows the gradual recovery in domestic pesticide industry in this period.
- On 19 Oct., 2012, the list of 2012 China Top 100 Pesticide Manufacturers is released by the CCPIA at the 12th National Agrochemical Exchange Meeting.
- Domestic pesticide industry is considered to gradually recover in 2012 according to the data released by some government organizations from Jan. - August 2012.
- China's pesticide TC output in Jan.-Sept. 2012 reaches 2.57 million tonnes, up 19.67% YoY.
- On Oct. 18, 2012, the newly executive council of the CCPIA is elected, indicating that the pesticide industry would have a new development situation in the near future.
- Wenchang City, Hainan Province, issues the first batch of Pesticide Retail Business License to 122 pesticide retail management enterprises and individuals in Hainan Province.
- China newly allocates USD597 million for rural land reclamation, aiming to bring more land under cultivation and improve the arable quality.
- SinoChem Group founds an agrochemical subsidiary in Shanghai to completely take over its agrochemical business.
- Zhengzhou Dahe and Wfoe Safe agree to merge into one pesticide enterprise.
- Recently, Huilong enthuses over providing entrusted loan with its excess raised funds, aiming to gain high-interest income. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of 2012 China Top 100 Pesticide Manufacturers released
Government data hints gradual recovery in domestic pesticide industry
Pesticide output increases by 19.67%, Jan.-Sept. 2012
CCPIA newly executive council elected successfully
Wenchang City issues first batch of pesticide retail licenses
China: newly allocates USD597 million for rural land reclamation
SinoChem Agro formally founded
Zhengzhou Dahe & Wfoe Safe: special M&A case in domestic agrochemical industry
Huilong enthuses over providing entrusted loan for gaining more profit
- SinoChem Group
- SinoChem Agro Co., Ltd.
-Zhengzhou Dahe Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Wfoe Safe Technology Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Huilong Agricultural Means of Production Co., Ltd.