- Language: English
- 493 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Toyota Motor Corporation,(TM) Profile and Financials, plus Automotive Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
- ID: 2315011
- November 2013
- 39 pages
- Plunkett Research Ltd
Why You Should Buy This Report:
A value-packed package of corporate financial analysis, for Toyota Motor Corporation (TM), plus vital industry benchmarks and extensive operating ratios, along with an analysis of key industry trends. This is an extraordinarily useful and comprehensive package at a terrific price.
- Corporate financial analysis
- Complete set of important operating ratios, including EBITDA and Sales Per Employee as well as ROI, ROA, etc.
- Includes financials and ratios for this company and a vital set of comparisons to averages for all firms in its industry NAIC code
- In-depth analysis of this industry's key trends
- Competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
By Reading This Report, You Will:
Gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments. You will have the answer to these important industry questions:
- What is this firm's multi-year financial performance?
- How do its performance, balance sheet, cash flow and operating metrics compare to the averages for its industry?
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett's products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
INDUSTRY TRENDS - 1
Automobile Industry Introduction - 1
Big Three U.S. Automobile Manufacturers Rebound - 2
Fuel Efficiency Becomes a Key Selling Element/Stiff Emissions Standards Adopted in the U.S. and Abroad - 3
Hybrid Cars Command Low, but Growing, Market Share - 5
Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) Enter Market in Low Numbers - 6
Major Research in Advanced Lithium Batteries - 8
Clean Diesel Technology Gains Acceptance - 9
Natural Gas-Powered Engines Gaining in Trucks and Buses - 9
Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires - 10
Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continues - 11
Outsourcing of Automobile Component Manufacturing/Design - 13
Optimum Lean Production Saves Manufacturing Costs - 13
China Becomes the World’s Largest Auto Market/Indian Market Slows - 14
Focus on Safety Improvements by Automakers/Google Car Drives Itself - 16
Super-Expensive Cars are Pushed by Manufacturers/Luxury Car Market Is Highly Competitive - 17
Big News in Small Cars - 17
Car Sharing Programs and Mobility Services Proliferate - 18
Fewer Miles Driven in the U.S. as Young People Use Bikes, Light Rail or Car Share - 18
Wireless Information Systems Surge Ahead in Vehicles: Telematics, ITS and Real Time Traffic Information - 19
Ford Sync and Microsoft Software Race to Bring Onboard Apps to New Car Buyers/In-Car Internet Grows - 21
Company Profile - 22
Toyota Motor Corporation - 22
Company Financials - 24
Industry Averages - 29
USA, CHN, IND