This product is currently not available for purchase.
Pirelli & C SpA,(PPAMF) Profile and Financials, plus Automotive Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
- ID: 2315035
- November 2013
- 39 pages
- Plunkett Research Ltd
Why You Should Buy This Report:
A value-packed package of corporate financial analysis, for Pirelli & C SpA (PPAMF), plus vital industry benchmarks and extensive operating ratios, along with an analysis of key industry trends. This is an extraordinarily useful and comprehensive package at a terrific price.
- Corporate financial analysis
- Complete set of important operating ratios, including EBITDA and Sales Per Employee as well as ROI, ROA, etc.
- Includes financials and ratios for this company and a vital set of comparisons to averages for all firms in its industry NAIC code
- In-depth analysis of this industry's key trends
- Competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
By Reading This Report, You Will:
Gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments. You will have the answer to these important industry questions:
- What is this firm's multi-year financial performance?
- How do its performance, balance sheet, cash flow and operating metrics compare to the averages for its industry?
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett's products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
INDUSTRY TRENDS - 1
Automobile Industry Introduction - 1
Big Three U.S. Automobile Manufacturers Rebound - 2
Fuel Efficiency Becomes a Key Selling Element/Stiff Emissions Standards Adopted in the U.S. and Abroad - 3
Hybrid Cars Command Low, but Growing, Market Share - 5
Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) Enter Market in Low Numbers - 6
Major Research in Advanced Lithium Batteries - 8
Clean Diesel Technology Gains Acceptance - 9
Natural Gas-Powered Engines Gaining in Trucks and Buses - 9
Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires - 10
Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continues - 11
Outsourcing of Automobile Component Manufacturing/Design - 13
Optimum Lean Production Saves Manufacturing Costs - 13
China Becomes the World’s Largest Auto Market/Indian Market Slows - 14
Focus on Safety Improvements by Automakers/Google Car Drives Itself - 16
Super-Expensive Cars are Pushed by Manufacturers/Luxury Car Market Is Highly Competitive - 17
Big News in Small Cars - 17
Car Sharing Programs and Mobility Services Proliferate - 18
Fewer Miles Driven in the U.S. as Young People Use Bikes, Light Rail or Car Share - 18
Wireless Information Systems Surge Ahead in Vehicles: Telematics, ITS and Real Time Traffic Information - 19
Ford Sync and Microsoft Software Race to Bring Onboard Apps to New Car Buyers/In-Car Internet Grows - 21
Company Profile - 22
Pirelli & C SpA - 22
Company Financials - 24
Industry Averages - 29