- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
HR File Builder Employee Records Software
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Global
With employee records kept in one centralized system, multiple authorized users can gain instant access to the information they need, when they need it. Here is the simplest way to set up, maintain, and update human resources files on your employees.
- User-friendly, centralized system with easy-to-use file folder design allows instant access for all authorized users.
- In the event personnel or legal problems ever develop, you can be confident of having the necessary records and documentation to back you up.
- Security levels can be changed at any time to allow access, and only to appropriate records.
- Organizational tool that dramatically cuts employee paperwork and frees up managers' time for other tasks.
- Streamlines note keeping, tracking performance, analyzing trends.
- Generates polished, professional looking reports quickly and easily.
- Built on Microsoft® Access® database — exports reports to Excel & Word (2000-2010)
- Fully password protected data encryption protects the integrity of your personnel files.
- Provides flawless records in the event of unjust claims or audits.
User-friendly HR management solution streamlines employee related tasks
HR File Builder with intuitive "file folder design" enables managers to organize and update records automatically with the click of their mouse. An employee photo in each file personalizes the system and provides instant recognition. You have all critical records such as work and salary history, time-off, benefits, training, and performance trends at your fingertips. Plus the "Activity Notes" screen enables you to make a notation once, but the information will also be reflected in all reports, spreadsheets and overviews.
- Multiple access allows authorized managers to update and audit employee files
- Flexibility is built into the program so you can track things like tardiness, vacations and sick leave however you want—on an hourly, daily, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis
- "Activity Notes" allow you to effortlessly track licensing, certification, and training deadlines
- Employee activity logs are useful for planning and evaluation purposes
- Managers can track trends and spot "red flags" and potential problems before they occur
- Generates necessary reports and documentation for promotions and raises, or for warnings and terminations
- Provides impeccable paperwork so you're prepared and legally compliant in the event of an employee dispute or litigation
- Built-in wizards allow users to set up work policies and assign benefits
- "Statistics" page quickly summarizes vital employment data
- New "Certifications" page to log individual employee accreditation
- New "Education" page to summarize individual employee's education history
- New "Relatives" page to organize family member taxes and emergency contacts
Make changes directly on your screen — it's easy to quickly sort, manipulate and update information. HR File Builder's built-in wizards help you to set up work policies and assign benefits quickly and easily. Cut and paste employee information directly into Microsoft Word or Excel documents. There's even an automatic spell checker on all comment and note fields. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
HR File Builder: The Employees Folder
The Employees Folder keeps thorough records for every employee, including:
- Vacation time, sick time, family leave, and other time-off
- Performance notes
- Detailed job and career advancement history
- Unlimited certification dates
- Important memos
- 36-user-defined fields
HR File Builder: The Corporate Views Folder
The Corporate Views folder provides you with flexible company-wide reporting and analysis that allows you to:
- Build custom views to graphically display and edit selected fields in a simple spreadsheet style format
- See trends in attendance, policy violations, and other important activity indicators
- with yearly and monthly reviews
- Compare activities such as safety training, safety violations, and work injuries on the same screen
- Review organizational charts and the status of benefit programs
HR File Builder: The Company Policy Folder
The Company Policy Folder maintains consistent company policies (especially when multiple copies are networked) such as:
- Vacation, sick leave, and other time-off qualification data and accumulation rates
- Benefit, promotion and disciplinary eligibility criteria
- Job descriptions and pay rates