- Language: English
- 1677 Pages
- Published: July 2014
- Region: Global
VP Bank Private Clients: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Switzerland
- 16 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'VP Bank Private Clients: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in-depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'VP Bank Private Clients' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Van Lanschot Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of Van Lanschot NV, which is the holding company of F. van Lanschot Bankiers NV, one of the oldest independent banks in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth-individuals (HNWIs, clients who have investable assets worth US$1 million or more), and their families. Key services offered by the company include wealth structuring, tax optimization, asset management, investment advisory, execution-only, and financing solutions. Under the Van Lanschot Kempen brand, the bank focuses on clients with EUR5.0 million (US$6.4 million) in investable assets.
- Assets under management (AuM) of the company, which included private and business banking, stood at EUR18.7 billion (US$24.0 billion) as on December 31, 2012. The company had historical AuM figures of EUR18.9 billion (US$24.3 billion) as on June 30, 2012, which stood at EUR18.5 billion (US$23.8 billion) as on December 31, 2011, and EUR20.4 billion (US$26.2 billion) as on December 31, 2010. The company has operations across 26 locations in the Netherlands. Additionally, it also has a presence in Belgium, and Switzerland. Van Lanschot Private Banking is headquartered in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
- VP Bank Private Clients